Accent Reduction May Be Your Competitive Edge!

Fripp THE Executive Speech Coach

Rebecca Linquist helps Eugen Roman, lose his Romanian accent at her Campbell office as reporoted to Patrick Tehan of the San Jose Mercury News/MCT   SAN JOSE, Calif. — Native English-speakers found it too much work when conversation went beyond small talk, said the electrical engineer from San Jose. Not long ago, Helen Moore got lost in San Jose and asked for directions. "I grew up in San Jose, so you grow up with all that.

Accent Reduction May Be Your Competitive Edge!

Fripp THE Executive Speech Coach

Rebecca Linquist helps Eugen Roman, lose his Romanian accent at her Campbell office as reporoted to Patrick Tehan of the San Jose Mercury News/MCT   SAN JOSE, Calif. — Native English-speakers found it too much work when conversation went beyond small talk, said the electrical engineer from San Jose. Not long ago, Helen Moore got lost in San Jose and asked for directions. "I grew up in San Jose, so you grow up with all that.

How to Successfully Moderate a Conference Panel, A Comprehensive Guide " Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing

http://delicious.com/akarrer/prospeaker

38 mins ago « Weekly Digest of the Social Networking Space: Jan 30, 2008 Silicon Valley Sightings: San Jose Mercury News » 67 How to Successfully Moderate a Conference Panel, A Comprehensive Guide Categories: Conference Posted on January 30th, 2008 Yesterday, I moderated another panel, ( here’s a review ) and I’m told by the conference organizers it went well. Use a blog post, Twitter or other feedback tool to glean questions from the community.

Web 52