| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | PROFESSIONALLY SPEAKING...
SEPTEMBER 29, 2009 5 Ways To Integrate Twitter Into Your Presentations
In a previous post, I explored common concerns about Twitter usage in presentations and concluded that Twitter offers many benefits in terms of audience involvement and engagement. However, seeing the benefits of using Twitter and being able to incorporate it effectively into your presentation are two very different things.
| || |
| || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
THE ELOQUENT WOMAN The networked speaker: 10 ways to make the most of your next gig
| THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
special website for advance information can include your full bio, a summary of your talk, your slides, options for audience members and others to post questions
in advance, and links to your Twitter
feed, Facebook page and more. Followup on the web after your talk by posting video, photos, answers to questions
, your slides and more. MORE >>
- Five Platforms for a Classroom Back-channel Chat
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 Five Platforms for a Classroom Back-channel Chat Over the last month since I shared my positive experiences ( here and here ) of using a back-channel chat in my classroom, Ive received quite a few questions
about services that can be used for hosting back-channel discussions. TodaysMeet is completely free to use. MORE >>
COMMUNICATION STEROIDS Communication Steroids: 'Goin' Mobile'
| FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2010
to ask: why bother? There are a number of websites and services that promise to create a new website for you and put it on a.mobi URL
. Well, it turns out that getting the.mobi URL
was not necessary. And they’ll tell others. Nice, but…some of them want you to pay a monthly fee. Uh-uh. Whodathunk? Array MORE >>
- How to Change the World: The 10/20/30 Rule of PowerPoint
SocialToo Engage people better at social media sites like Twitter
. How to Change the World A practical blog for impractical people. The symptoms of Ménière’s include hearing loss, tinnitus (a constant ringing sound), and vertigo. Thus, I’ve worked to limit control all these factors. However, I have another theory. MORE >>
- Designing Choreographies for the New Economy of Attention
In this article, we ask questions
concerning the texture and shape of this emerging economy of attention. At the center of this debate are questions
about changes in the practices and economics of education, and their bearing on structures of attention. Is it possible to pay attention when sending a text message or surfing the web? MORE >>
- Public Speaker HTTP://DELICIOUS.COM/AKARRER/PROSPEAKER | TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2006
- Dear Speakers - James Duncan Davidson - James Duncan Davidson HTTP://DELICIOUS.COM/AKARRER/PROSPEAKER | THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2009
- Creating Passionate Users: Give users a Hollywood ending HTTP://DELICIOUS.COM/AKARRER/PROSPEAKER | FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009
- many interviews at one blow THE ELOQUENT WOMAN | MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2009
- Twitter Tips for Speakers: Before, During & After the Event HTTP://DELICIOUS.COM/AKARRER/PROSPEAKER | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- Consumer Centric " Blog Archive " Conference Tweeting A Distraction and Waste of Time, or Not? HTTP://DELICIOUS.COM/AKARRER/PROSPEAKER | SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2009
- Business of Software Blog: How to get a speaking slot at a conference HTTP://DELICIOUS.COM/AKARRER/PROSPEAKER | FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009
- Talk It Up!: Public Speaking Tip #7: Get your passion up! HTTP://DELICIOUS.COM/AKARRER/PROSPEAKER | FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009
Speaking Pro Central can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.